Thursday, July 01, 2010

Why I started THE BIBLE PAGE on Facebook: Mark brown

The Bible page is one of the very popular pages on Facebook with about 2,848,954 fans and still counting.

The page was started by Mark Brown.
Mark Brown is the founder of Global Scope Media, he has a doctorate degree in Business Admin, he is a student and an Anglican Priest.

Mark is also a blogger.
Check out his blog here.

On the reason why he started the page he said;
"In this short vid I share why I started The Bible page and my vision for it, and share some testimonies of how people have been touched by it. God bless" Mark Brown

I have been sincerely blessed by this inspiring video and I hope it would be of great inspiration to you as well.
Enjoy!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin