Monday, April 12, 2010

I tuck my boobs in undersize bras...


Ronke Ojo (known as Ronke Oshodi-Oke) is indeed an houeshold name in the Yoruba Nollywood scene, she is also a Producer and a Script Writer.

She is also no doubt a great force to be reckoned with in the Milk Factory Department alongside her Team mates...(Cossy Orjiakor and Foluke Daramola)

Hear her in a recent interview with NONYE BEN-NWANKWO of nigeriafilms.com, when asked if she has ever found the size of her boobs embarrassing, she said; "Initially, I used to hide them. I never liked the size. I saw them as something that wasn’t normal. I felt they were too large. Before anybody would abuse me, I would abuse myself and tell the person that I am orobo. I used to wear undersize bras so that I would tuck in the boobs. I wouldn’t want people to notice them. But I later changed."

She has featured in well over 300 yoruba home videos.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin