Thursday, April 22, 2010

OH DAGRIN! RIP Brother!

This is what I call the shock of 2010. No one ever thought we will loose Dagrin so soon...it's quite pathetic!

You are so young, so vibrant and so good in what you know how to do best....RAP!
Infact, must of your fans tagged you Naija's 50cents.

We love you and we will miss you.

*So sorry this is coming up late as I kept receiving calls from so many fans trying to confirm this story and wanting to know why it's not up here yet...

ST promises a comprehensive reports on Dagrin's biography.

xx

4 comments:

Myne said...

I just saw this on FB, so it is true? I had to come to blogger and check. Too bad. I thought after the time in hospital, he would pull through. Oh well...May his soul rest in peace. My condolences to all his family and friends.

Sassy Trends said...

My hart is so heavy Myne...
The dude is so young... He went home too soon...this is too soon...

ezydre said...

Success suckz too much strez n now iz tym 4 him 2 rest. Even while hz gone. . . . . 4 9ja we go stl dey fi eyin shi PEPSI.

Olenu b PON PON PON!

R.I.P CEO!

ezydre

Anonymous said...

i was so astonished when i heard that bad news yesternight,i cried bitterly for him because he is so young to die now. may his soul rest in peace A
men.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin