Monday, June 15, 2009

21 tips for the week...

Howdy-do all?

Been looking around for something to post on today...lol
Found some ready tips to bless you all as you sail through this week...
Enjoy...

ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

FOUR. When you say, 'I love you ,' mean it.

FIVE. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.

SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.

NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

TEN.In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.

TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'

FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

FIFTEEN. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson !

SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship...

NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone.. The caller will hear it in your voice.

TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.

Hope I have been able to bless you all?
Enjoy the week.

xxx


ST

14 comments:

Tigeress said...

1st?

Tigeress said...

woo-hoo, its been a while. hehehehe let me go and read.

Tigeress said...

I agree with everything except for love at first site. :):)

Nice one Sassy.

Sassy Trends said...

lmao.... cracking me up alredy...lol
This is just what we all long to be on your every post aint it dear?
Firsssssssssssssttttt.....to comment..lol

Well, for love at first sight...hmnnn, how I wish we all knew how we'll find love long before we do, love at first sight dey happen o... I beleive in it though never a victim...lol
But I've heard testimonies of people who fell in love at first sight and are still living happily ever after.

Thanks for breezing in Tigeress, your comments are greatly appreciated.

xxx

BSNC said...

I liked the tips, yes you blessed me.

talk slowly, but think quickly. i like that.

Anonymous said...

lol @ Dont judge people by their relatives.

chayomao said...

all those area boys, listen oh! when u say u love someone , mean it! no be just for mouth...lol
down to the biz....
# 7: in disagreement with. it is lust at first sight. which kain yeye love?
#9: whole heartedly in agreement. now if i could let myself truly love without thinking!
#10: that one is difficult now...i love name calling, shows off my skills *clasping my wolverine claws*
#11: hilarious
# 13: do that a lot actually, seems to annoy a few...
# 17: my newest anthem!
# 20: that's why there is caller ID! u know who u r happy to hear from....
# 21 practicing that this very moment, and might i add, LOVIN IT (not!)
cheers mate.......

Natasha said...

Blessing my day?
Oh yes you actually did, off to read lol.

Natasha said...

21, helps you discover the true you and what you love doing, it is worth it!

19, most of us are too busy forming being right to even care

12, so far dem no take you for ode...heheh

6, at times it doesnt count, know of people who met for less period and are happy together now.

2, yes, it pays.

Thanks for the tips,
much luv dear.

downtheaisle said...

when u lose, don't lose the lesson....good talk

Sassy Trends said...

@BSNC, my pleasure, so glad I made your day.

@Brokeass (omo daddy..lol) I feel you, I cracked my ribs too, our relatives are not mirrors through which people should view us.

@downtheaisle dear, Oh yeah..

Thanks for breezing in you all
xxx

Sassy Trends said...

@Chayoma...lol, Okay o!
Luvn your new anthem too o...
@Natasha swts... good one too

Thanks for breezing in..
xxx

Roc said...

Great stuff...
Thanks for this..

Sassy Trends said...

My plaesure... thanks for stopping over...

xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin