Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby No.3 on the way for Matt Damon.


Damon and Luciana with daughters Gia and Isabella

Hollywood actor Matt Damon and his wife Luciana are expecting their third child.
The pair are already parents to daughter's Gia, 20 months, three-year-old Isabella and Alexia, 11, Luciana's daughter from a previous marriage.

Matt Damon and wife Luciana are expecting their third child, it has been confirmed
Following Isabella's birth, Invictus star Damon said being a father had changed his outlook on life.
"I really used to have no life outside movies,' he said. 'I'd work all day, go to the gym and go to sleep. But once Isabella arrived, that was it for me and working out because I wanted to get home to see my daughter before she went to sleep".

The 39-year-old met Argentine-born barmaid Luciana when he was filming Stuck On You in Miami in 2003.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin