Monday, May 17, 2010

Nollywood divas poses for Genevieve Magazine (May issue)



This is absolutely beautiful..

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Genevieve Nnaji and Kate Henshaw-Nuttal glammed up in dresses from Data Okorodudu's JD7 couture poses for Genevieve Magazine.

According to sources, the cover was supposed to feature a quintet of stars. Nollywood diva, Omotola was the fifth scheduled for the shoot. But unfortunately things did not work out due to logistaical reasons.

Loving this..


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

histreasure said...

yeah, it's really lovely. i got a copy last week..the JD7 collection is nice..
I'm not surprised at Omotola's 'logistical' absence..lol

Unknown said...

Lol @ Histreasure's joke concerning Omotola's absence..
Mehn.. This is really nice! I need to get me my own copy o! Good to keep..

Sassy Trends said...

lol..@histreasure, I gotcha..lol...make una just leav Omotola..lol

@2cute, pls do...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin