Monday, June 28, 2010

Ali Baba @45!

I'm 45!

I call this the POLO Cake... Aww! Looking so yummy...lol

Celebrant takes a lovely pose with his wife and kids

Another pose with friends...(Princess never seem to stop talking!!!)

Ali Baba marked his 45th year Birthday on the 24th of June; 2010.
The King of Comedy had a get together party yesterday to mark the Celebration.
The Event took place at his Queens drive Ikoyi house.
And it was just a Sunday evening with the Pioneer of Comedy - Ali Baba.

Faces at the low key event include Comedians - Princess, AY Da Comedian, Helen Paul and many others.

But mehn... I love that Cake...lol
He must be a real POLO man... Cute!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

gretel said...

Hmmm that's so lovely,I wish him the best oh.45,he looks older than that but he's good looking though.

Sassy Trends said...

lol...really gretel..I fnk he loos younger tho...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin