Hi Sassy peeps..
Thanks for all the love and commitment to this blog, though very new, ST will be going all the way to bring to you the best from our Sassy Stable...
Here is to your pleasure, inspirational and thought provoking Beauty quotes from great Leaders and Achievers in time past. Enjoy...
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart ~ Kahlil Gibran~
- A soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. ~Johann von Goeth ~
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever; Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness. ~ ~John Keats. 1795-1821 Endymion. Book i
- Did my heart love till now?Forswear it sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night.~ Romeo and Juliet.~
- Let the beauty we love be what we do. ~Rumi ~
- It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart. ~Anonymous ~
- Keep your faith in all beautiful things; in the sun when it is hidden, in the Spring when it is gone. ~Roy R. Gilson ~
- If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. ~Vincent Van Gogh ~
- Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror. ~Kahlil Gibran~
- "The love of beauty in its multiple forms is the noblest gift of the human cerebrum." ~Alexis Carrel ~
- "Beauty and folly are old companions."~Ben Franklin ~
- What a strange illusion it is to suppose that beauty is goodness.~Tolstoy~
- The echoes of beauty you've seen transpire, Resound through dying coals of a campfire.~ Ernest Hemingway~
- We fly to beauty as an asylum From the terrors of finite nature. ~Emerson, Journals, 1836
- She walks in beauty, Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and brightMeet in her aspect and her eyes ~Lord Byron ~
- Beauty pleases the eyes only;Sweetness of disposition charms the soul~Voltaire (1694-1778) ~
- Whatever is in any way beautiful hath its source of beauty in itself, and is complete in itself; praise forms no part of it. So it is none the worse nor the better for being praised. ~Marcus Aurelius Antoninus. 121-180 A.D.
- I slept, and dreamed that life was Beauty,I woke, and found that life was Duty. Was thy dream then a shadowy lie? Toil on, poor heart, unceasingly; And thou shalt find thy dream to be A truth and noonday light to thee. Life a Duty ~Ellen Sturgis Hooper. 1816-1841